We hereby certify that all our flavors are in compliance with Articles 7 and 20 of the Tobacco Product Directive (TPD) Directive2014/40/EU whereby they adhere to the following prohibitions:
- Any ingredient that poses a risk to human health
- Vitamins used as food supplements that create the impression that a tobacco product has a health benefit or presents reduced health risks
- Caffeine or taurine or other additives and stimulant compounds that are associated with energy and vitality
- Additives having colouring properties for emissions
- Additives that have Carcinogenic, Mutagenic or Reprotoxic properties in unburnt form
- Substances classified with organ-specific toxicity for the respiratory tract and respiratory sensitizers
- Preservatives (all including those liable to release formaldehyde)
- Pentane 2,3 dione (Acetyl Propionyl)
- Diethylene glycol
- Ethylene glycol
- Heptane 2,3 dione
- Hexane 2,3 dione
- Hexane 3,4 dione
Egnite Flavors does not provide all ingredients with exact percentages as they are proprietary information. However, we can provide all information which may be requested by customers to meet Article 6 of Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2015/2183, if needed.
All ingredients are used according to Codex Alimentarius for use in the manufacture of food products that are fit for human consumption.